NABA RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Initially, office based, NABA is looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to actively recruit talented
basketball players in a selected geographic region(s) to join our academy. You’ll attract candidates, screen them
and match them to appropriate programs that the academy offers. Creating recruiting strategies and building
relationships with external stakeholders are very important duties as well. The NABA Recruitment consultants
have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgment and communication aptitude. If
you also have strong ethics, are flexible, have a knowledge of the international basketball industry and a
collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
• Find Suitable clients and foster long-term relationships
• Understand client requirements and place in the correct NABA program
• Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates
• Evaluate players resumes and applications
• Source NABA candidates using databases, social media etc.
• Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening before final acceptance is given by senior
• Match the most suitable candidates to different programs
• Create relationships with international agents and provide advice accordingly
• Negotiate, Facilitate and finalise agreements between the candidate and the academy
• Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, Sales professional or similar position a must!
• Understanding of scouting and recruiting techniques
• Sales/Customer service skills
• Outstanding communication ability
• Confident and pleasant personality
• Ability to work with targets
• Sound judgment
• BSc/BA in Business, marketing or other related fields
• Basic salary based on experience.
• Very Generous commission structure
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative and growing company
• Education assistance on proven ability
• International travel
• Out of town expenses
• Gym Membership
• Health insurance on completion of 12 months uninterrupted service.