We are in our 5th season and changing the lives of young people every day. Since our inception date of Aug 2014 we have 25
different nationalities from around the world pass through our doors. NABA, a business all-star accredited company, presents
the perfect opportunity for International youth development which in addition to developing cultural awareness and
experience we aim to help improve a student/athlete’s athletic skills, academic and communication skills, as well as to help
our students develop their international contact network for future prosperity. Our small company has grown since we have
opened our doors and we are seeking ambitious and focused individuals to join our team.
Role – We are recruiting a part time executive/accounts assistant to work as part of our small but growing team. The
• General PA duties/Expense processing for Director
• Minor project work & Admin support on various seasonal events and Non-Office based staff
• Deal with accounts queries from customers in a timely, approachable and professional manner.
• Some basic accounts duties- record, allocate and lodge all cash, cheques, credit card and online receipts. Monitoring of Monthly invoicing runs.
• Completion of Monthly administration and project tasks as directed by the Financial Controller
• Completion of reporting and or collation of accounts project data as directed by the Financial Controller
• Manage admissions and queries and log weekly activity
• Log Students Academic progress monthly
• Occasional Procurement of office supplies and other requirements
• Monthly staff meeting coordination
Full on the job Training and induction will be provided.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to work autonomously
• Motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• Positive, enthusiastic and all-around great team player.
• Experience working in a training organisation would be useful but not essential
• Project Management experience beneficial, but not essential as training will be given
• Accounts experience and ability desired
• Experience of office administration in an environment using IT systems including MS Office.
The Role will suit an ambitious person who is looking to build their career in a positive, ambitious and fast-growing company
based in the heart of Dublin. Paid hourly depending on experience, the role will be 5 mornings a week (20hours) and is
envisaged it will develop into a full-time role eventually if desired (Flexible working hours) If interested, please email your CV
to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter.