NABA is a registered member of the European Youth Basketball League (EYBL) which hosts tournaments each season across a variety of countries across Europe . NABA is delighted to open registrations for girls for the 2021 season.
Our players who register in this program will compete in the EYBL this coming summer. Players will be required to attend training sessions four times a week at our academy and also compete in games weekly in preparation for the coming season. Our players will receive full dedication from our top quality coaches and staff to enhance our players talents in order to gain experience and exposure in europe to aid them in achieving their goal of playing basketball at a higher level.
Our program will consist of the following , but not limited to;
- Training in our state of the art facility four times per week – Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday evenings
- Classroom based programmes focused on nutrition and sports psychology
- A weekly nutrition consultation with our in-house nutritionist
- Strength and Conditioning classes
- Excess to our fully equipped gym during sessions
- Tailored personal training plan
- Compete in weekly games
Our capacity for this program is 25 players – Please register now HERE to guarantee your place or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information