The aim of our After-School programe is to introduce a friendly and fun environment for children to experience outside of their school curriculum. The After-School program runs in-line with the general school term and takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 4-5PM.
We aim to provide the following to the kids in our After-School Program:
- Fun introduction to basketball
- Learning to work as part of a team
- Gaining individual responsibility
- Balance , co-ordination and movement skills
- Basketball development games
- Catching, dribbling, shooting, and footwork skills
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Increased self-esteem
- Sense of discipline – following game rules and learning to take instructions
- Fun source of exercise- increases endurance, muscle development and energy levels
*The cost to apply for this program is €150 (non-refundable). This fee is deducted from the overall cost of the program once accepted.