6 Week Full-time training program ( May 18 – June 26)
- Two 1 and a half hours Basketball workouts per day 5 days a week.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes per day of S&C plus Flexibility training 5 days a week.
- Weight room Training plus personal training program’s.
- Pro/College/NCAA Exposure to our contacts around the world and in the NCAA.
- English Classes Available for Foreign Players.
- Weekly Sports Psychology Workshops
- 3 meals a day.
- Media day – get Professional Photos taken with us.
- Highlight Tape and full Game tape.
- Full training tape.
- Multiple Games vs National teams and local teams.
- Train with Full time Professional Coaches and Elite Personal Trainers to take your game to the Next Level this off season.
- Nutrition plans + Advice
- NABA T-shirt
- Accommodation in our Local Host Families
- Pro Assements from Professional Coaches
–The cost for this 6 Week Program is €3,125 ($3,460 USD)
This summer take your game to a whole new level and get in the best physical shape and condition you have ever been in. Our Goal here at NABA is to get you to where you want to be and enjoy the road along the way. We have amazing Facilities here at NABA and we try to get our players to utilize our entire Facility to it’s full Potential. In the past we have had many players pass through NABA who have went on and had amazing careers so far in professional basketball and also at all levels of college basketball around Europe and in the United States. We have had many players attend NABA to go on receive Full Athletic Scholarships to NCAA D1 and D2 schools in the last few years.
Our Summer Full Time allows players from all levels come to Dublin and train with us while still signed with their local clubs back home or Professional teams wherever they may be . Players will get high quality training to help them get much better than they ever thought they would have gotten to help them feel more confident playing and also have a more successful season when they go back to their home team. Its also a good way to create life long relationships with other players from around the globe . At NABA we think its important to get out and see the world as it helps you have an open mind about the rest of the world and understand life better .